2D Cartoon Animation Software USB Flash Drive, Professional Editing Windows PC Mac Linux App Synfig Studio 16Gb USB
Brand : EzaLink
- Interested in creating some 2D animation videos or cartoons? This software bundle has all the tools you need!
- Synfig Studio Animation Software & Video Creator: Create professional quality animations with this easy to use the software.
- Bonus Software: This USB also includes a beginner “Intro to 2D Animation” software for those who want a simpler software to get started. You’ll also enjoy a drawing and vector creation software in which you can draw cartoons to animate in Synfig.
- You will receive a 16Gb USB that includes: Syngif Studio, Bonus Characters to get started, tutorial videos & user guides for all software.
- Compatible: Works on PC Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Vista, XP, MAC OS X, & Linux
Sale Ends Soon! Buy Today | Just 23 Left
What is Synfig?
Designed with the artist in mind, Synfig is a powerful, industrial-strength, vector-based 2D animation software package, designed from the ground-up for producing feature-film quality 2D animation using a vector and bitmap artwork.
It eliminates the need to create animation frame-by frame, allowing you to produce 2D animation of a higher quality with fewer people and resources.
You’ll also include 2 bonus software one of which will allow you to draw 2D vector graphics that you can use in Synfig Studio.
Let’s Get into Features:
Layers: Synfig supports a multitude of layers of various types; geometric, gradients, filters, distortions, transformations, fractal and a few others.
Bones: Full-featured bone system allows to create cutout animation using bitmap images or control your vector artwork. The Skeleton Distortion layer allows to apply complex deformations to bitmap artwork.
Spatial resolution-independence: Most elements are vector-based, and all layers are parametrically generated.
Temporal resolution independence: Animation-keyframes are automatically interpolated by the computer, resulting in smooth motion.
High Dynamic-Range Imaging (HDRI): HDRI processing allows canvases to internally understand a far greater range of pixel luminance, resulting in better lighting effects, and improved color composition.
Sound support: Synfig have basic features for syncing your animation with soundtrack using Sound Layer.
Pentablet-friendly tools: The draw tool can read the pressure sensitivity channel off your favorite tablets, for natural line weighting, and more to come!
Path-based Gradients: Easily add soft shading to animation without the trouble of painting it onto every frame.
Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Vista, & XP
Mac OS X