Green Screen Composition Software, Video & Photography Compositing / Editing Chroma Professional for Windows PC & Mac Natron
Brand : EzaLink
- Easy to use professional Green Screen Video Composing Software. Now you can produce green screen videos like the pros.
- Pro Version Bonuses: Additional plugins for your green screen software, user guides and videos, customer support
- All you need on 1 DVD: this DVD has all the software and tutorials you need to make professional videos using a green screen.
- Natron It is a full-blown compositor, following in the footsteps of commercial Node-Based composting applications like, Nuke and Fusion. See the description below for a list of the additional plugins.
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Mac OS X 10.6 and up
Need to edit videos or photos using a green screen? The software in this bundle will give you all the tools you need. There’s no need to pay subscriptions or buy expensive programs.
-32 bits floating point linear color processing pipeline.
-Colorspace management handled by the famous OpenColorIO library.
-Dozens of file formats supported: EXR, DPX,TIFF, PSD, SVG, Raw, JPG, PNG & more.
-Intuitive user interface: Also supports Retina screens on MacOSX.
-FAST: Never wait for anything to be rendered.
-Multi-task: Render multiple graphs at the same time
-Network rendering: Natron can be used as a command-line tool and can be integrated on a render farm manager such as Afanasy.
-Fast & interactive Viewer: Smooth & accurate zooming/panning
-Motion editing: Super accurate and intuitive curve editor.
-Shortcuts identical to that of Nuke
Low hardware requirements
Additional plugin support
Both Windows and Mac versions included
Unlimited usage and installs!
No expiration date!
Save money over expensive green screen software!
Use for yourself, business, or other organization. Also makes for a great gift!
No ads or extra costs!
Windows: 10, 8.1, 8 & 7
Mac OS X: 10.6 or newer
3 GB of RAM ( 8 GB or more recommended)
5 GB (10 GB or more recommended) of disk space for caching and temporary files.
Display with at least 1280 x 1024 pixel resolution and 24-bit color.
OpenGL 2.0 or higher